Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tagvillagers: Sales Spreadsheets

Sales Sheets!
 
This one is to the members over at Tagvillage, after a lot of thinking and wanting to know what my actual profits were from all separate parts of the site, I have come up with this spreadsheet. It took me some time to put together and I would be glad to share it with my friends over at Tagvillage!


Here is a screenshot of the sheet, of course it is a fairly simple spreadsheet. I have put in all of the formulas so that all you need to do is copy and paste from Tagvillage into the spreadsheet. All that I ask for is a small $1.00 donation for the time I put into it. This will also allow me to go ahead and make animated banners that I will be able to create for you Tagvillagers to put on your taglines and signatures to gain referrals!

So whenever you donate the payment I will go ahead and send the file to your email address that paypal provides!


Simply make a $1.00 payment through paypal to eddiac78@gmail.com, please make sure that you select Personal and that the money is being sent as a Gift.
(I prefer using this method as PayPal now charges fees on it's donation links)

No comments:

Post a Comment